What is your child doing after school?
Fit Kids Kitchen – kids make & eat healthy snacks. W.O.W. (Workout of the Week) body weight exercises to improve overall strength. Fit Kids Crafts – make fitness inspired Caps, Gym Totes, Vision Boards, Stretch Bands. Play: Exer-games, Relays & Pint Sized Obstacle Courses!
Body Weight Exercises
- Learn proper form and technique that will provide your child with a solid fitness foundation through adulthood
- Learn proper body alignment and stance, correct way to do plank, squats, lunges, push ups, curls
Agility Drills & Plyometrics
- Learn sports specific drills to improve popular sports such as soccer, basketball, tennis.
- Plyometrics to increase muscle power & speed
- Line drills in improve coordination
- Agility exercises to improve hand eye coordination
Fit Kids Kitchen
- Learn about kid friendly healthy foods: Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack
- Learn to interpret nutritional breakdowns and make healthy choices
Fit Kids Active Crafts
- Be inspired to think health and live fit with Fit Kids Vision Boards, Fit Kids Cards Games, Fit Sticks, Active Play